The Frozen Princess is a Time Limit challenge on Floor 5 introduced in Series 4.
The Caretaker's Explanation of the Game Edit
There once was a princess, cold hearted and mean. Frozen inside and out, wake her up and she'll scream. To warm her sub-zero heart, unfortunates must gently place five flowers one by one into her chilly blue hands. Sounds easy eh? But someone's out to upset her!
The room is decorated in a garden theme, with bushes, a white arch and coloured roses (red, white, pink and blue) on it. On the left of the room is the bed, with the Frozen Princess sleeping on it.
Challenge Character Edit
The resident challenge character is the Frozen Princess, who sleeps on a bed in the room. According to The Caretaker, she needs the flowers in her hands to try and be warmed up. However, she is also very sensitive and screams if she hears a "trigger word" from the Saboteur.
The Unfortunates have to work together to place five flowers (roses) in the princess' hands before the time runs out. Each Unfortunate takes it turns to place a flower, but if a certain password is spoken by the Saboteur, the princess will wake up, scream and throw her flowers away, meaning the Unfortunates have to start all over again. In order to pass, the princess must have five flowers in her hand when the time runs out. If not, the challenge will be failed. At the start of the challenge, The Voice will tell the Saboteur the password that will wake the princess up.
Saboteurs and Unfortunates Trapped Edit
- Series 4, Episode 1 (Gravesend) - The Saboteur was Mete. The password was 'scream'. Mete ruined the game but was detected for disagreeing with the other Unfortunates' choices for the flowers.
- Series 4, Episode 3 (West Bromwich) - The Saboteur was Kadeem. The password was 'wait'. Kadeem ruined the game, not even getting a single vote. Courtney and Paige got a tied vote, and Courtney drew the short straw, meaning she got trapped. Kadeem later escaped the Tower.
- Series 4, Episode 7 (Pontypool) - The Saboteur was Cerys. The password was 'princess'. Cerys ruined the game, not even getting a single vote. Euan received 4 votes as Saboteur and got trapped. Cerys later escaped the Tower.
- Series 4, Episode 9 (Plaistow) - The Saboteur was Lotte. The password was 'careful'. Lotte ruined the game but was detected for being too slow with choosing a flower.
- Series 4, Episode 13 (Bolton) - The Saboteur was Juliette. The password was 'colour'. Juliette ruined the game, not even getting a single vote. Mahnoor received 4 votes as Saboteur and got trapped. Juliette later escaped the Tower.