Episode Description Edit
This episode aired on the 25th of October, 2010. The unfortunates were from Bootle.
- Matthew (boy), he has a really unusual nickname
- Bobbie-Leigh (girl), Bobbylee, Bobbly?
- Paul (boy) is allergic to chairs
- Rhea (girl) is 100% wholewheat goodness
- Harry (boy) won Eurovision in 1970-ten
- Fern (girl), that's 3 yeses, you're going through
The Tower Edit
Floor 6 Edit
- Challenge Character: The Grimble
- Challenge: The Lost Invitations
- Saboteur: Matthew
- Status: Challenge was failed. Saboteur was undetected
- Voting: Matthew received 4 votes. Bobbie-Leigh received 2 votes.
- Trapped: Matthew
- Details: 2 invitations posted. Saboteur ripped 2 invitations.
- Matthew's last words: I'm really gutted I got trapped first.
Floor 5 Edit
- Challenge Character: None
- Challenge: Poisoned Hollows
- Saboteur: Paul
- Status: Challenge was failed. Saboteur was undetected.
- Voting: Bobbie-Leigh received 3 votes. Paul received 1 vote. Harry received 1 vote.
- Trapped: Bobbie-Leigh
- Details: 3 Saboteur alerts. 9 apples in circle at the end.
- Bobbie-Leigh's last words: I'm going to really miss using my laptop.
Floor 4 Edit
- Challenge Character: Split Ends
- Challenge: Split Ends
- Saboteur: Fern
- Status: Challenge was failed. Saboteur was safe from draw straws.
- Voting: Harry received 2 votes. Fern received 2 votes. Harry drew the short straw.
- Trapped: Harry
- Details: There was 2 correct guesses, and 3 incorrect guesses.
- Harry's last words: I never got to say goodbye to my friends and family. Goodbye!
Floor 3 Edit
- Challenge Character: Millicent
- Challenge: Millicent and the Moths
- Saboteur: Fern
- Status: Challenge was failed. Saboteur was detected.
- Voting: Fern received 2 votes. Paul received 1 vote.
- Trapped: Fern
- Details: 4 Saboteur alerts.
- Fern's last words: I'm so disappointed cos I didn't get to the last floor.
Floor 2 Edit
- Details: Paul answered 1 question correctly. Rhea answered 2 questions correctly. 6 questions were asked.
- Winner: Rhea
- Rhea said: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I did it! Whoa!
Matthew is the only saboteur in The Lost Invitations to sabotage the challenge but be detected.
Fern is the only girl to be trapped in Millicent and the Moths.
This is the last episode where an unfortunate is chosen as the saboteur twice on Floors 4 & 3.
Rhea does not receive any votes as Saboteur on each floor.
It is revealed in this episode the address for the Tower is just "The Tower" and that there is no number, no postcode and to reach it you take a left, take a right and take "10 step backwards". Confusingly, although its mentioned the Tower has no postcode, it does have a postage sorting room (as seen in The Lost Invitations).
Matthew is the last saboteur on Floor 6 to sabotage the challenge but get detected.
All the girls had a flower accessory in their hair. Bobbie-Leigh, a flower headband, Rhea, a flower hair clip and Fern, a flower hair scrunchie.