Airdate : 18th October 2010
Ethan (boy), he lives in a sandcastle
Daisy (girl), she rhymes with "lazy" and "hazy"
Thomas (boy) thinks he's a viking
Daveena (girl) is an executive biscuit
Mete (boy) is two of your five-a-day
Ellie (girl), she's an imposter
Floor 6 = Mutternot’s Tales
Challenge Character : Miss Mutternot the Tower Librarian
No. of blackouts : 3
All books tidied up at end : No
Ethan : Daisy, because she kept moving her hands slowly
Daisy : Daveena, because Daisy kept hearing noise where she was
Thomas : Daveena, because she was very slow at putting the books back up
Daveena : Thomas, because Daveena could hear his footsteps when the blackout appeared
Mete : Thomas, because when the blackouts started, he was in one place and when it ended, he was in another
Ellie : Daveena, because Ellie felt her move past her.
Daveena : 3 votes, Thomas : 2 votes, Daisy, 1 vote.
Daveena got the most votes. The real saboteur was Thomas.
The saboteur succeeded and kept his identity secret.
Daveena’s last words : “Maybe it just wasn’t my day”
Floor 5 = The Frozen Princess
Challenge Character : The Princess
Password : scream
No. of times screamed : 1
No. of flowers placed in hand at end : 3/5
Daisy : Mete, because every time he chose one, he always wanted a different one
Thomas : Mete, because when he put his rose in, the Princess woke up
Mete : Ethan, because he was suggesting flowers for the whole team so…
Ellie : Mete, because he kept suggesting different flowers to Daisy
Ethan : Mete, because when he went to pick a flower, he would hold it for a while.
Mete : 4 votes, Ethan : 1 vote
Mete got the most votes, The real saboteur was Mete.
Although the saboteur ruined the game, he got spotted.
Mete’s last words : “Well, I suppose I’m going to get a bit homesick”
Floor 4 = The Wolf and The Nut
Challenge Characters : Scarlet The Wolf Hunter, The child-eating wolf``
Unlucky Unfortunate: Daisy
1st Go : Wolf is in the bottom. The team picked middle
2nd Go: Wolf is in the top. The team picked bottom
3rd Go: Wolf is in the bottom. The team picked bottom
4th Go: Wolf is in the top. The team picked top
5th Go: Wolf is in the middle. The team picked bottom
Right Guesses : 3/3, Wrong Guesses : 2/3
Thomas : Ellie, because she tried to take control of the game
Ellie : Thomas, because he never had really much of an opinion
Ethan : Ellie, because she kept causing arguments
Daisy : Ethan, because he kept on being aggressive and annoyed when everyone else was choosing a different mattress
Ellie : 2 votes, Thomas : 1 vote, Ethan : 1 vote
Ellie got the most votes. The real saboteur was Ellie.
Double trouble. The challenge passed and the saboteur spotted
Ellie’s last words : “I’m a bit sad I’m trapped, but at least I got Scarlet.”
Phone caller : Mr and Mrs Thingymegig (only mentioned)
Floor 3 = A child for tea (Not for the Caretaker. He’s on a diet)
Challenge Character : Evil Granny
1st go : The good sweet is on the green plate. Thomas ate the sweet that was on the red plate.
2nd go : The good sweet is on the blue plate. Daisy ate the good sweet.
3rd go : The good sweet is on the green plate. Ethan ate the sweet that was on the blue plate.
Right guesses : 1/2 , Wrong guesses : 2/2
Ethan : Daisy, because she made Ethan eat the cupcake
Daisy : Ethan, because he was acting strange
Thomas : Ethan, because when the team were looking at the lollipop, it looked good but he picked up the cupcake and said he should eat it.
Ethan : 2 votes, Daisy : 1 vote
Ethan got the most votes. The real saboteur was Ethan.
Although the saboteur ruined the game, he was spotted
Ethan’s last words : “I’m feeling very disappointed but at least I can stay at the granny’s house and have a lot more sweets” (Granny laughs and says “I’m going to eat you for tea”)
Floor 2 = Fight for Freedom (One way out and there can only be one winner)
Caretaker said "This is it, I'm so excited, I could wax a wombat"
Where did you first find the wolf on Floor 4, top, middle or bottom?
Bottom (Daisy said “top”)
What colour is the tiara worn by the frozen princess?
Gold (Thomas said “white)
Who got the most votes on Floor 5?
Mete (Daisy said the correct answer)
Who was the second unfortunate to leave the cage when you went to the Tower?
Daisy (Thomas said nothing at all)
Who was the first person to place a flower in the frozen Princess’ hands?
Ethan (Daisy said the correct answer)
Daisy answered 2 questions correctly
Thomas answered no questions correctly
Daisy has won her freedom and Thomas is trapped
Daisy said: Bad luck guys, I'm going home!
- The Wolf and the Nut challenge in this episode was a subject of controversy. After the 2nd mistake was made, leaving a tie-breaker situation, the unfortunates got into an argument that lasted for minutes until the game was passed.
- This is the first appearance of the new redesigned version of the Caretaker's room, which has become more of a woodland grotto as opposed to the Store Room seen in the first three series'.
- This is the only instance in which the Caretaker is seen deliberately interrupting a challenge to add his views (This was likely done to mock the absurd scenario taking place during the wolf and the nut and to add comedic levity to lighten the situation)
- This is the first episode to include the Voice asking the trapped unfortunate "Any...last words?" As opposed to asking them questions regarding why they thought they were voted off by the team or why they failed to sabotage the challenge.
- The Voice has changed the Floor 2 challenge name from 'One Way Out.' to 'The Fight For Freedom', although the Caretaker had been calling it the latter since the beginning. It is also the first episode to use the new rule system being changed to a best out of three.
- A new intro and Tower explanation make their debut in this episode.
- This is the first episode Wiley Sneak has his new redesign
- Challenges introduced in this episode are Mutternot's Tales, The Frozen Princess, The Wolf and The Nut and A Child For Tea.