William (Boy) He's a Shepherd.
Shaneece (Girl) Is Addicted to Aqua Aerobics.
Ryan (Boy) Speaks Fluent Halibut.
Natasha (Girl) Collects Duvet Covers.
Ibrahim (Boy) Has a Fear of Butterflies.
Samantha (Girl) Was Lost in Space for 20 Years.
Floor 6 = Poison Harvest
Challenge Character = Nobody
No. of Baskets Contaminated = 3 (In Samantha, Shaneece and Ibrahim's Baskets).
Made sure there weren't any poisoned purple berries in the baskets: No
More than Two Baskets Contaminated With Purple Berries = Yes
William = Shaneece Because I Saw Her Putting Alot of Poison Berries In People's Baskets.
Shaneece = Ryan Because He Kept Sneaking In Poison Berries.
Ryan = Shaneece Because She Picked A Poison Berry.
Natasha = Ryan Because He Kept Putting Poison Berries In Ibrahim's Basket.
Ibrahim = Shaneece Because I Saw Her Put a Poison Berry In Her Own Basket.
Samantha = Ryan Because I Saw Him Look Sneakily Behind And Put A Poison Berry In People's Baskets.
Shaneece = 3 Votes Ryan = 3 Votes
The Vote Is A Tie. Shaneece and Ryan Have the Most Votes.
Shaneece Has Drawn the Short Straw. The Real Saboteur Was Natasha.
The Saboteur Succeeded And Didn't Get a Single Vote.
The Voice asked "Shaneece, How do you feel about being trapped?"
Shaneece's Last Words = ' I Feel Sad But A Least I've Got Berries to Play With'.
Floor 5 = Septic Sewers
Challenge Characters = Nobody
No. of Saboteur Alerts = 4
No. of Plugs Complete = 8/12
Drain Complete at the End = No
William = Natasha because there was loads of plugs next to her and she kept turning the wheel on to my side.
Ryan = Natasha because she had loads of plugs in front of her.
Natasha = William Because I Kept Hearing Banging Coming From His Side As He Threw It Over to My Drain.
Ibrahim = Natasha Because All the Holes Were Next to Her Except the Last One.
Samantha = Natasha Because She Was Slowing Down and Not Putting the Plugs In Right.
Natasha = 4 Votes William = 1 Vote
Natasha Got the Most Votes. The Real Saboteur Was Ibrahim.
The Saboteur Succeeded And Didn't Get A Single Vote.
The Voice Said = 'Natasha, Why do you Think the Others Voted For You?'
Natasha Said = 'Because Ibrahim Kept Throwing The Plugs In Front of My Drain.'
Floor 4 = Snake Attack
Challenge Character = The Child-Eating Python
Unfortunate Putting Their Hands Into the Holes = Samantha
1st Go = The Snake Is In the Top. The Team Picked Top.
2nd Go = The Snake Is In the Top. The Team Picked Bottom.
3rd Go = The Snake Is In the Middle. The Team Picked Middle.
4th Go = The Snake Is In the Bottom. The Team Picked Top.
5th Go = The Snake Is In the Middle. The Team Picked Middle
Right Guesses: (2/3) Wrong Guesses: (3/3)
William = Ryan because He Kept On Talking Over Everybody.
Ryan = Ibrahim Because Whenever William And I Were Agreeing, Ibrahim Kept On Denying.
Ibrahim = Ryan Because Whenever William And I Agreed On Something, He Changed It In the End And Got it Wrong.
Samantha = Ryan Cos Every Hole I Put My Hand In Had the Python In.
Ryan = 3 Votes Ibrahim = 1 Vote
Ryan Got the Most Votes. The Real Saboteur Was William.
The Saboteur Succeeded And Didn't Get a Single Vote.
The Voice asked "Ryan, How do you feel about Being Trapped?"
Ryan's Last Words = 'I don't feel very comfortable because the Snake Could Come Out of one of those holes And eat Me at any second.'
Floor 3 = The One-Eyed Watcher
Challenge Character = The One-Eyed Watcher
1st Go = The Eyeball Is Under Cup Number 3. The Team Picked Cup Number 2.
2nd Go = The Eyeball Is Under Cup Number 1. The Team Picked Cup Number 1.
3rd Go = The Eyeball Is Under Cup Number 2. The Team Picked Cup Number 1 Again.
4th Go = The Eyeball Is Under Cup Number 2. The Team Picked Cup Number 3.
Right Guesses: (1/3) Wrong Guesses: (3/3)
William = Ibrahim Because Everytime We Went With His Idea It Was Wrong.
Ibrahim = William Because He Always Voted Last And For Some Strange Reason At The End He Agreed With Us.
Samantha = Ibrahim Because He Suggested the Answer And It Was Wrong.
Ibrahim = 2 Votes William = 1 Vote
Ibrahim Got the Most Votes. The Real Saboteur Was William.
The Saboteur Succeeded And Kept His Identity Secret For A Second Time.
The Voice Said = 'Ibrahim, Why Do You Think the Others Voted for You?'
Ibrahim Said = "I was always the first one to answer."
Floor 2 = One Way Out, And There Can Only Be One Winner
The Caretaker Said = 'I'm So Excited, I Could Lick A Lamp Post!'
Who Was Trapped On the Sixth Floor?
Shaneece (William Said the Correct Answer).
What Colour Were the One-Eyed Watcher's Cups?
Gold (Samantha Said Silver).
What Number Was On the Wall In Snake Attack?
Four (William Said the Correct Answer).
What Two Colours Were the tent on the third floor? ERROR: The Voice Said 'What Colour?' Instead of 'What Two Colours?'
Purple and White (Samantha Said Purple And Pink).
What did you wear on your back in Poisoned Harvest?
A Basket (William Said a Sack).
Who got bitten by the snake?
Samantha (Samantha Said the Correct Answer After Saying 'Me').
How Many Plugs Were In the Drain In Septic Sewers?
Twelve (William Said Six).
How Many Baskets Were Contaminated In Poisoned Harvest?
Three (Samantha Said Two).
Questions Given : 8
William Answered 2 Questions Correctly
Samantha Answered 1 Question Correctly
William Has Won His Freedom And Samantha Is Trapped!
The voice asked: Samantha, how do you feel about being trapped?
Samantha said: I'm just glad I got this far and I didn't think I'd get this far. I didn't come to win I came to take part.
William said: You can't trap me.
- This episode is the only one where all the saboteurs escaped their floors. The creators of Trapped! Found this ironic because they expected more episodes where all the saboteurs escaped rather than all the saboteurs getting trapped on their floors. But, in two episodes, Series 1, Episode 8 (Manchester) and Series 3, Episode 10 (Hackney) all the saboteurs were trapped on their floors.
- On Floor 3, Ibrahim was the only unfortunate to vote for the saboteur which was William and eveyone else (William and Samantha) voted for him.
- In the Fight for Freedom, there was an awkward moment when the Voice asked Samantha what colour the One-Eyed Watcher's tent was. After naming one colour (Purple) there was an awkward pause before the Voice said 'And?' making Samantha get the question wrong.
- On Floor 6, when Natasha contaminated two baskets, she started trying to contaminate more. The Voice started to get angry, warning her to stop of she would be detected, this is ironic though, as Natasha didn't get a single vote.
- First appearances of Poisoned Harvest, Septic Sewers and The One Eyed Watcher.
- This is also the first appearance of Fluffy, the Caretakers pet Jub Jub who makes more appearances between series 2 and 3. (Ironically the character was introduced before the challenge it was featured in which was Forbidden Chambers)
- Shaneece is the only girl to be trapped in Poisoned Harvest.