- Joe (Boy) Who collects moldy old socks.
- Sunaz (Girl) Who wants to train pigeons.
- Benjamin (Boy) He snores louder than a trumpet.
- Florence (Girl) She pulls the legs off chairs. Grrr!
- Joseph (Boy) His favorite smell is wet dog.
- Jaimee (Girl) Who has just sneezed all over the whole team.
Floor 6: Wall of SorrowEdit
Challenge Character = None
No. of Blackouts = 2
Wall Complete at the End = No
Joe = Jaimee Because She Was Really Slow With the Bricks.
Sunaz = Jaimee Because Everytime There Was a Blackout She Was Holding A Brick.
Benjamin = Jaimee Because Everytime I tried to Build the Wall, She Kept Getting In My Way.
Florence = Joseph Because He Was Closer to the Bricks And He Looked Suspicious.
Joseph = Joe Because He Was Next To Me During The Blackouts And I Felt A Nudge.
Jaimee = Joe Because After The Second Blackout he was fiddling around with one of the bricks.
Jaimee = 3 Votes Joe = 2 Votes Joseph = 1 Vote
Jaimee Got the Most Votes. The Real saboteur Was Joe.
The Saboteur Succeeded And Kept His Identity Secret.
The Voice Said, 'Jaimee, why do you think the others voted for you?'
Jaimee Said = "Well, I was quite close to the wall the second time, but I wasn't actually doing it.
The Voice asked "How do you feel about being trapped?
Jaimee said "I feel gutted really because I wasn't the saboteur but I suppose someone had to be voted out and it was me.
Floor 5: Freaky FactoryEdit
Challenge Character = None
No. of Egg Boxes Complete = 2/5
5 Egg Boxes Complete = No
Benjamin = Joseph Because Most of the Smashing Came From That Side and Joseph's quite quick.
Florence = Joseph, Because He Was Taking Ages At the Back.
Joseph = Benjamin Because I heard Lots of Smashing Down the Other End.
Joe = Sunaz because all the boxes coming through to me would have been done a bit more, but barely any of them were done.
Sunaz = Joseph because all the smashing eggs came from that side.
Joseph = 3 Votes Benjamin = 1 Vote Sunaz = 1 Vote
Joseph Got the Most Votes. The Real Saboteur Was Florence.
The saboteur succeeded and didn't get a single vote.
The Voice Said, 'Joseph, How Do You Feel About Being Trapped?'
Joseph Said = Very gutted. I woke up this morning and thought I could win this, but... I just feel really...gutted, to be honest.'
Floor 4: Witch's BrewEdit
Challenge Character = Ethel the Witch
1st Go = Ethel Needs Lotus Roots
Lotus Roots are in Jar 3. The Team Picked Jar 5.
2nd Go = Ethel Needs Turtle Beans
Turtle Beans are in Jar 2. The Team Picked Jar 8.
3rd Go = Ethel Needs A Gem Heart
Gem Hearts Are In Jar 1. The Team Picked Jar 7.
Right Guesses: (0/3) Wrong Guesses: (3/3)
Florence = Benjamin Because He Kept Just saying No to Things.
Joe = Sunaz Because She Was Never Really Agreeing With Us.
Sunaz = Benjamin because he always said no for everything.
Benjamin = Sunaz because Joe, Florence and me were going over one side and Sunaz was wandering to the other side.
Benjamin = 2 Votes Sunaz = 2 Votes
The Vote Is a Tie. Benjamin And Sunaz Have the Most Votes.
Sunaz Has Drawn the Short Straw. The Real Saboteur Was Sunaz.
The Saboteur Succeeded But the Draw Straws Have Spoken.
The Voice Said, 'Sunaz, Why Do You Think the Others Voted For You?'
Sunaz Said = 'Because they thought that I gave all the wrong answers.'
Floor 3: Sleep CreepersEdit
Challenge Character = None
No. of Saboteur Alerts = 4
No. of Alarms Switched Off At the End = 7/8
Joe = Florence Because She Never Went For Those Two And They Were Always Left. When it went to ten seconds another one got picked. She thought me and Benjamin would go to them ones.
Benjamin = Florence Because When the Alarms went off, Florence Was Slow to React.
Florence = Joe Because he always had his legs hanging out.
Florence = 2 Votes Joe = 1 Vote
Florence Got the Most Votes. The Real Saboteur Was Joe.
The Saboteur Succeded And Kept His Identity Secret.
The Voice Said, 'Florence, Why Do You Think the Others Voted For You?'
Florence Said = I think they voted for me because I was a girl. I think they made up excuses for voting for me.'
The Voice asked "How do you feel about being trapped?"
Florence said "I feel really annoyed."
Floor 2: One Way Out and There Can Only Be One WinnerEdit
The Caretaker Said = 'I'm So Excited, I Could Bother a Beaver!'
How many alarm clocks were there in Sleep Creepers?
Eight (Joe said Seven)
Which unfortunate was first to be trapped?
Jaimee (Benjamin Said the correct answer)
What was the name of the challenge that involved finding ingredients?
Witch's Brew (Joe said Don't know)
Which plant was growing on the Wall of Sorrow?
Ivy (Benjamin Said, Pass)
Which unfortunate Occupied the Middle Booth In Freaky Factory?
Benjamin (Joe Said Florence)
At the end of Witch's Brew, which two unfortunates had to draw straws?
Benjamin and Sunaz (Benjamin Said the Correct Answer)
Who was the saboteur in Sleep Creepers?
Joe (Joe said the Correct Answer After Saying 'Me')
The egg boxes in Freaky Factory were three different colours. What were they?
White, Green and Purple (Benjamin Said the Correct Answer)
In Witch's Brew how many jars were there in total?
Thirty-Two (Joe Said Eight) (ERROR: The Voice said the correct answer was Fifty-Two)
Questions Given : 9
Joe Answered 1 Question Correctly
Benjamin Answered 3 Questions Correctly
Benjamin Has Won His Freedom And Joe Is Trapped!
The voice asked: Joe, how do you feel about being trapped?
Joe said: I feel OK because I, um...came second, but I didn't really listen to all the games, and couldn't remember them.
- Florence is the only unfortunate, along With Nikica In Series 1, Episode 2 (Willesden) to be the saboteur In Freaky Factory and escape without a single vote.
- Joe is the only unfortunate to be the saboteur In Sleep Creeprs and escape the floor. All the other saboteurs, in Series 1, Episode 3 (Cambridge), Series 1, Episode 10 (Newcastle) and Series 3, Episode 2 (Wigan) all the saboteurs failed to sabotage and were all detected. On the other hand, Florence is the only unfortunate trapped in Sleep Creepers who was not the saboteur.
- On Floor 3, Florence was the only person to vote for the saboteur which was Joe and everyone else, (Joe and Benjamin) voted for Florence.
- On Floor 3, Florence accused Joe and Benjamin of being sexist because they voted for her and she was the only girl.
- Sunaz is the only girl to be trapped in Witch's Brew.
- Another batch of unfortunates from Brighton appear in Series 2, Episode 7 (Brighton).
- The Voice asked Jaimee and Florence two questions which were "Why did you think the others voted for you?" and "How do you feel about being trapped?" unlike everyone else. This also happened to Wolfgang and Puja in Series 1, Episode 3 (Cambridge) and Aaron in Series 2, Episode 13 (Wakefield).
- This is the first out of five episodes where all of the girls are trapped before Floor 2. The other episodes include Series 2 Episode 12, Series 3 Episode 1, Series 3 Episode 5 and Series 3 Episode 10.
- This was the first episode where the last two unfortunates were the same gender.
- This is also the only instance of a final two being both boys in Series 1.