Goblet of Ice is a timed Floor 6 Challenge Introduced in Series 1.
The Caretaker's Explanation of the Game Edit
In this challenge, Unfortunates must carry snow across the icy stepping stones and fill the Goblet of Ice. But it's not that easy. The stones are deadly slippery, and there's a monstrous gale blowing. It's windier than a plate full of baked beans! What's more, if so much as a toe slips off them stepping stones, the goblet will tip up and empty out all of the snow they've collected. So they'll have to start all over again! Hahahaha!
The room is laid out like an icy cave with an icy floor and stepping stones, with green wallpaper that has a large purple 6 on it. On one side of the room is the snow that the Unfortunates have to pick up and carry across to the other side of the room, where the goblet is. There are also icicles hanging from the ceiling.
The Unfortunates have to work together to fill the goblet with snow within a time limit of 90 seconds. They have to carry the snow in bowls and step carefully on the icy stepping stones, as the goblet will tip if an Unfortunate slips onto the floor. In order to pass the challenge, the goblet must be filled when the time runs out. If not, the challenge will be failed. The Voice will instruct the Saboteur on how they can sabotage the challenge, as well as point out the best time to step on the floor.
Saboteurs and Unfortunates Trapped Edit
- Series 1, Episode 4 (Ipswich) - The Saboteur was Dionne. Dionne ruined the game but got into a tied vote with Derryn and Jodie. Derryn drew the short straw and got trapped. Dionne was later trapped on Floor 5.
- Series 1, Episode 13 (Burnley) - The Saboteur was Declan. Declan ruined the game but he got detected for acting too obvious while stepping on the floor.
- Series 2, Episode 4 (Castleford) - The Saboteur was Hayden. Hayden ruined the game but he got detected for acting too obvious while stepping on the floor.
- Series 2, Episode 8 (Bath) - The Saboteur was Hollie. Hollie ruined the game but got into a tied vote with Dylan. Dylan drew the short straw and got trapped. Hollie was later trapped on Floor 2.
- Series 2, Episode 12 (Newcastle) - The Saboteur was Ellie. Ellie ruined the game and got away with it. Zachary received 3 votes as Saboteur and got trapped. Ellie was later trapped on Floor 3.
- Series 3, Episode 13 (Bolton) - The Saboteur was Meganne. Meganne ruined the game but got into a tied vote with Nathan. Meganne drew the short straw and got trapped.
- With the exception of Series 2, Episode 12 (Newcastle), this challenge always ended with a Draw Straws tie or the Saboteur getting detected.
- This is one of two challenges to have more than one Unfortunate receive five votes as Saboteur (Declan and Hayden), the other was Poisoned Harvest.
- Meganne is the only female Unfortunate to be trapped in this challenge. She is also the only detected Saboteur to not receive five votes.
- This is one of two Floor 6 games in Series 1 to return for Series 2 and 3, the other being Wall of Sorrow.